Falcon Footgolf Course at Kittyhawk Golf Center
- Tee Times Required – Call the ProShop at 937-237-5424
- Cart and Ball Rental Fees Apply
- FootGolf Scorecard
Footgolf is a combination of two popular sports, Soccer and Golf. The goal is to get your soccer ball in the cup with the least amount of kicks as possible. It’s played very similar to golf, but with a regulation #5 soccer ball instead of clubs, the holes are shortened and the cups are 21-inch diameter. Players of all ages will enjoy the 9-hole or 18-hole Falcon Course at Kittyhawk Golf Center.
- 3,400 Yards of Fun for the Whole Family
- Play 18-holes in about 2 hours
- Play up to 5 people per Tee Time
- Great Team Building Activity for Soccer Teams and Organizations
- Proud Partner of the American FootGolf League for Tournaments and Cometitions
- Soccer Ball Rental Available….or Bring your Own
|Junior (17 and Under)||$5.00||$7.50|
Learn more by watching the video below.
HOW TO PLAY | FootGolf Course Rules & Etiquette
- No cleats shoes of any kind are permitted. Soft soled footwear is allowed.
- Maintain pace of play or let faster golfers or foot golfers play through.
- Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick your ball from a position up to 6-feet behind the tee.
- If the ball lands in a pond, wait until the ball is retrievable, replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard, receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot.
- Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (it is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind)
- Play the ball from where it lies. (Exception: you may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way)
- The Player furthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off fist on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- No carry-on beverage coolers are permitted, unless purchased through the restaurant.
- All carts remain 30 feet from tees and greens. All carts remain in the rough; only cross fairways at a 90 degree angle.